Note: Benifits of members GOOD STANDING
Each member, in Good Standing:
(1) Is a collective member of ISA, ESA and BSF;
(2) Receives the monthly bulletins of ESA and ISA;
(3) Participate free of charge in the Annual International Conferences of AIS-ALBSA;
(4) Has a discount 50 per cent for publishing in the Social Studies Journal, a scientific journal, certificated by the decision No. 170, date 20.12.2010 from MES/KEAT [MASH/KVTA]);
(5) Receives free of charge the journal and other scientific periodicals of AIS-ALBSA;
(6) Represents the AIS-ALBSA in the activities of ISA and ESA, respecting the rules of representation;
(7) Participates in 1-3 ALBSA Thematic Sections/Departments;
(8) May apply for projects on behalf of AIS-ALBSA and direct them in accordance with the rules and the mission of the institution;
(9) Has the right of monitoring and informing about all organizational, scientific and economic activity of the AIS-ALBSA.
Each member, in order to be in GOOD STANDING must:
(1) Pay the membership fee, of 10 EUR per year;
(2) Vote, once every two years (even online), for the AIS-ALBSA Assembly.